Guyism After Dark: Jessica, Ashlynn, or Kelly??? |
- Guyism After Dark: Jessica, Ashlynn, or Kelly???
- What’s hot this week in men’s fashion, gadgets, and gear
- VIDEO: Your fancy ass 60 inch screen can’t compete, sorry
- FHM South Africa’s 100 Sexiest Women List came out
- 7 things that ruin being at live sporting events
- Selena Gomez on Song Music Video Set
- Brahmi Gadi Katha Movie Spicy Stills
- Brahmi Gadi Katha Movie Stills
- Miley Cyrus Performs at SM Mall in Pasay City
- Jennifer Lopez – Leggy Candids in Paris
- Mallika Sherawat Hot Photos
- Shagun Pannu Hot Photos
- Asmita Sood Hot Photos
| Guyism After Dark: Jessica, Ashlynn, or Kelly??? Posted: 18 Jun 2011 03:00 PM PDT Hot links to get you through the night…
| ||||||||
| What’s hot this week in men’s fashion, gadgets, and gear Posted: 18 Jun 2011 10:00 AM PDT This weekly feature is a round-up, in conjunction with our friend Tim over at CoolMaterial.com of the hot new products appearing online this week. From fashion to gadgets, take a look at your new obsessions.
| ||||||||
| VIDEO: Your fancy ass 60 inch screen can’t compete, sorry Posted: 18 Jun 2011 09:00 AM PDT Want to know where to find the biggest and best displays enjoy your games? Best Buy? Nope. Target? Of course not. The Czech Republic? Bingo.
8 bit Invader (maping) from Darkfejzr on Vimeo. Too bad it’s not an actual projection (something similar have been attempted, just not to such a grand scale). But at the very least, it’s fun watching thing in from Space Invaders shoot Bomberman right in the eye! Also, why no Rampage reference? Talk about an opportunity missed. An Old Building Becomes a Battleground For Old Games [Kotaku] | ||||||||
| FHM South Africa’s 100 Sexiest Women List came out Posted: 18 Jun 2011 07:00 AM PDT I don't know who this model is, but she should also be on the list... Since it’s always fun to see what ladies men in other countries find sexy I thought I’d share a little of the just released FHM South Africa 100 Sexiest Women in the World list with you. And I guarantee that if 100 of you guess who is #1, 99 of you will be wrong. Their pick for the top spot was none other than Sashi Naidoo, a South African actress and television anchor. Right… I have no idea who she is either, but damn, she’s not a bad choice. Now you can see some more of these ladies over at their Web site, but if you want to see all 100 of these lovely ladies in all their sexy splendor, you’re going have to break down and purchase the issue or better yet, get it on your iPad! App store, here I come! | ||||||||
| 7 things that ruin being at live sporting events Posted: 18 Jun 2011 05:00 AM PDT Since we crank out so many stories each week some really good ones get lost in the cracks. And since so many new people visit Guyism every day (thank you), we thought we’d take some time on the weekends to share a few classics that many of our newer readers may have missed. Sporting events can be an unbelievable experience. A mixture of beers, tears and jeers can turn a regular Saturday into a memory that will last a lifetime. But it's not all fun and games when you get off the couch and go see a game in person. Recently I went to a Celtics game for example, and the lady sitting next to me was one of the most obnoxious human beings on the face of the earth. Sitting with what I assume was her parole officer, this woman ruined what would have otherwise been a great game. Which leads me to my first example of things that can destroy a sporting experience… 7 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 6 Beer is ridiculously expensive 5 Fights 4 People who bring signs 3 Thunder sticks 2 The guy on his cell phone the whole time 1 Traffic | ||||||||
| Selena Gomez on Song Music Video Set Posted: 18 Jun 2011 09:58 AM PDT ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Tag: Selena Gomez on I Love You Like a Song Music Video Set, Selena Gomez on I Love You Like a Song Music Video Set, Selena Gomez on I Love You Like a Song Music Video Set, Selena Gomez on I Love You Like a Song Music Video Set, Selena Gomez on I Love You Like a Song Music Video Set
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|






No comments:
Post a Comment